Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Gotta OLD SOUL......

It's 5:00 am and I'm still studying for finals! I went from sleeping on the keypad to searching the net googling every five minutes. Also, I'm super tight that I didnt get to go out with Muna ( Kai, www.718bodega.blogspot.com) and the ladies to SOB'S. But,the first time in my life procrastination has paid off...
Look what I found....
Photobucket

MILES you can't get no better than that.....And NO it's not an event where you'll run into your Grandaddy sitting in a smoke filled dark bar chatting it up with the buddies and chewing tobacco while talking about the good ol' days! It's a night of homage from the babies of the babies who were nestled to sleep by songs like,"So What," "Godchild," "Round Midnight," and so much more!!I could just go on and on...It's an event courtesy of www.old-soulz.blogspot.com that includes live art and ill Dj's...I can't wait! Bye Bye Finals get away from me so I can have fun again:)
Tell Old-Soulz,CROOKLYN CHRONICLES sent you. Don't forget to bow down on your knees and thank them for hosting such a sweet event! Also look out for interviews by the featured artist painting that night...(I'm def gonna work on that!)
*Reminder, this is a 21+ event....

No comments: