Friday, June 20, 2008

Crooklyn Swagger/Style Files (Pt. 1)

Photobucket

What does Crooklyn mean to you?
Brooklyn to me feels like the world.I think its one of the most diverse boroughs throughout new york.

What's your goal?
To be an entertainer to all audiences from fashion to music and even magazine editorials. Somehow I want my presence & talents to be groundbreaking.

Photobucket


What's playing in your ipod? Fuck Me Pumps by Amy Winehouse.

What's this Melissa London Buzz about?
Hmmm.. whats my Buzz lol? well I'm an aspiring rapper/performer. I love everything about music fashion and fame. Please do not confuse it with greed.What sets me aside from the ordinary people in the game now a days is that(..drumrolls please...) Im a transexual female meaning I was born one gender now living my life as the opposite. For further details use your imagination, lol.So therefore I feel like there's not many like me out here doing their thing.

Photobucket



When is your music coming out??
By August of 2008 my mixtape will all ready be out on the streets to purchase.

No comments: