Friday, August 1, 2008

Fresh Daily (and no not the rapper....J/K)


For three weeks I sat back and left the blog, tend to other things, reflected on circles, people, friends, business associates, networks and did a lot of thinking. It's funny cause when I first started this blog it wasn't for recognition and gradually I started feeling like I was running a race to be on top. As I reflected I thought about how much doors this blog has opened up and in not even a year. Crooklyn Chronicles has introduced me to a intersting variety of individuals in just a short span of time. I think I've met them all, from the optimistic go-getter's to the wack-ass scenesters or the one's who pride on saying they work "in the industry." Those are the silly ones who have no clue that sometimes that really means lots of sleepless nights perfecting whatever your skill mayb'e instead of party hopping with the same damn people every night(PLEASE!). Look at the end of the day I'm just a bright eyed Crooklyn BROWN girl on a mission to open doors for the innovative minds that are on the grind night and day, some broke, tired and hungry for just one foot in the door to make shit happen. I whole-heartedly understand the days of discouragement, motivation and fear with the thought in mind that the world just might or might not be able to see the blueprints of your vision. So, I know reintroduce Crooklyn Chronicles as not only a blog but a movement that will FORCE people to change minds, perspectives and lives. I don't discriminate either, we all come from different walks of life.I now understand the meaning of chronicling not only Crooklyn but every ill soul from one area to the next. Whether you a PJ kid, weird musician with dope as shit skill, a true artist surrounded in a circle of posers or the corner store crate sitter, trust I will try my very best to connect with you ALL on the same level. Once more thanks to everybody who's showed me and all the incredible indviduals featured on CC support so far. Owwwwwww the MODERN MISFIT is back, LOL!

1 comment:

BODEGA said...

damn u were thirst to have this pic...jump right on it like a u kno what