Saturday, January 5, 2008

Crooklyn Girl of the Month!!!!!!!!

Every month I will be trying my best to spotlight a Girl and/or Guy of any age , face, borough, state or country. Yes your reading correctly, here at Crooklyn Chronicles we don't discriminate even if your not from Brooklyn, lol. The criteria: You just have to be wonderful and interesting! The Crooklyn chosen will embody, culture, spunk, innovation and pure grind because I believe there is something in some of us that is unique and shines through. As a budding journalist I'm always amazed by interesting personas and characteristics. Im sure you know who you are and if not I'm sure you know who they are, they are the chosen ones who have the "it" factor. Your girl Ms. Eclectic(ME:) will be dedicated in spotlighting these people monthly. Absolutely there will be NO wanna-be celebrities (IT'S ENOUGH OF THAT CRAP EVERY WHERE) or the 80's babies that emerged in the last two years (SCREAMS!!!). Only cool beings who choose to live and celebrate life on their own terms will be featured. I'm sure you may find some of them crazy, conceited, confident, optimistic, beautiful, handsome, weird (weird is the "new" cool), funky, sassy, motivational and simply individual. So look out to find out who's cool in your code(Im so cheesy, I swear). Enjoy and be inspired if you please..... So, our first girl of the month is a cool homey of mine, lol. She is an aspiring model, intelligent young lady but most of all very spunky and outspoken. Crooklyn Chronicles 1st GIRL of the month is.........
Name: Taneka
Age: 18 years
Sign: Aries
Birthplace: Port of spain, Trinidad
Home: Crooklyn!!!!!!

Photobucket

What line from a song describes a day in the life of Taneka?

Hmmm.Some boys kiss me, some boys hug me, I think they're O.K.,If they don't give me proper credit, I just walk away. (“Madonna” Material Girl.)

My Life is
.... (aka my cell, wallet, house keys & lip gloss duhh) is always in my bag

Favorite artist is
....H to the O-V

Brooklyn Girls are....
the shit.period.

Trini is....the best thing that you would, experience in your life. I suggest everyone gets with one, lol.

I wine pon it....
when “I Will do anything just for you” [Snow, Buju, Beenie Man] I think.
Photobucket


Machel Montana is....
actually it’s Machel Montano lol..He’s the most energic, freakiest performer ever, only because he shows his pierced nipples and his tongue when he performs, while whining OMG!

Crack is....Wack!!!!!!!!

My worth is....
is of a value that has no price b/c even though it sounds cliché.THERE WOULD NEVER BE ANOTHER ME. [Unless my mom gets pregnant again & still that child would not be of my greatness lol. ]

Im fab because....
I am never content with anything in life, always striving for the best.
Photobucket


My lip gloss is
....so tasty! Yum yum!

Sometimes I just feel like....I always want to be spoiled, like being fed grapes, wine, being fanned with tropical leaves you know. Kinda like a greek goddess.
Photobucket

Im gonna go far because....
I always find a way to make my dreams become a reality no matter how long it takes

I rep Crooklyn till I die because....
it is now part of my system, part of me!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how it looks, and this is a great thing that you are doing and i would be sure to spread the word. You're fabulous.