Saturday, January 5, 2008

This Just in!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket
Nineteen year old Brooklyn boutique owner Victoria Shelton is inviting you to her boutique's .............
Photobucket
Sounds great, nothing like shopping and sharing.........I haven't been in the store yet but I've heard so many great things......... Support young innovators! To find out more about Paperdoll and Victoria visit the boutique's official myspace page http://www.myspace.com/paperdoll_boutique and if your like me and your really serious about the industry and not just about taking flicks for your myspace page and making people believe your actually in the industry because of the way you dress and who you hang out with(Im sorry I had to get that off my chest, lol) then come out to her boutique's fashion show. I'll be there!
Photobucket

No comments: